Monday 4 May 2009

Any colour wire you want - so long as its red...

I spent most of this morning looking for the drill. It has vanished without trace, to the black hole which is currently also holding all the half inch drive extension bars, all the decent small flat edge screwdrivers, a pair of XZY tyres, and my soldering iron. Like all of the above, doubtless it will pop up once its not wanted. Anyway, once I had given up on it, I went and did a pile more of the wireing. I've now got head, tail, brake and side lights, and the indicators functioning. I still need a numberplate light, but fitting that means finding the drill. I've also now got a proper dash feed that isn't a bit of wire twisted round the battery terminals. Still to go is the front number plate, and some wires for the screen washers and wipers...

No comments: