Today didn't start well - NOG had her back diff go bang while I was heading up to the farm. All was eventually sorted (sèe nog699f.blogspot.com for the full story) and I ended up at the farm around lunchtime.
A quick dose of lunch and then I set out to tackle the dreaded brakes. A new wheel cylinder was found and fitted, and then I bled the back end of the brakes. I got some pedal but I'm not really satisfied yet - I think some more bleeding and a round of adjustment is in order...
Still, I ran her up and the yard a few times, and and she does stop, and in a straight line too - how's that for a novel concept.
As I type
10 years ago