Tuesday 25 May 2010

One nation under CCTV?



So much for CCTV. Came back to Bitsa in Tesco's carpark the other day to find a massive dent in the 'new' passenger wing, clear evidence that some moron couldn't park, and had then legged it.
Went to see if they had CCTV footage... of course not. (I wouldn't care, were it not for the fact that 1) it was about the only decent panel on the truck and 2)the perpetrator did a runner. Had they had the decency to leave me a note, I've not have wanted to take it further).

I forget how many times I'm apparently watched by CCTV every day, but it seems that the two times I've wanted the footage (in both cases, incidents in areas where there are lots of cameras) it doesn't exist. Talk about heads you lose, tails you don't win...

(Image is of course Banksy... google if you don't know who he is)

No comments: